- Provide support to Quanticate’s growing operational teams, by sourcing and securing candidates for open positions across the business, for both permanent and contract vacancies across all of Quanticate’s’ offices globally.
- To effectively lead a team of Internal Recruiters (India based) including performance management and workload management.
- Actively partner with Head of Internal Recruitment to ensure roll out of strategies for wider team.
- Act as point of contact for recruitment queries from the business when Head of internal recruitment unavailable.
- Provide support to all open positions that are assigned to you, and ensure that they are filled within set guidelines, and with quality candidates.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure the needs of the Hiring Managers and their roles are fully understood, including an in depth understanding of preferred candidate profiles, skill sets and experience.
- Arranging interviews and required tests and ensuring Hiring Managers are in a position to be able to make timely decisions about hiring the right candidates for their open roles.
- Ensure individual roles are resourced effectively, using the appropriate mix of advertising, direct approaches, talent mapping, database searching, social media, network connections etc.
- Use all available tools to provide a pipeline of candidates for current and potential positions within Quanticate, ensuring on-going relationships are developed with prospective candidates in the market.
- Screen all applicants prior to submission to Hiring Managers, ensuring they meet the requirements of the role, carrying out background checks where required and ensuring they legally have the ability to work in the locations they are being submitted for.
- Ensure candidates are fully briefed before interview about the role, the interview process and the steps required to go through before a decision will be made.
- Work closely with HR to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for candidates.
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking within the ATS
- Provide market intelligence where necessary
- Support any marketing activity to aid candidate attraction and attend careers fairs / conferences where necessary
- Become a subject matter expert for all areas of internal recruitment and employer branding.
- Understand the latest trends in the market and positions for which you are recruiting for, and the latest methods of finding skilled experienced candidates.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- A good understanding of the recruitment process in a high-end recruitment environment, specifically, the pharmaceutical/life sciences market
- Experience of utilising a variety of resourcing techniques, including headhunting
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the company
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivation
- Ability to interview and communicate with candidates
- Ability to negotiate with both external candidates and internal hiring managers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed