Quanticate, the Biostatistics and Data Experts are engaging with suitably experienced statistical programming professionals for the role of Principal Programmer. The permanent role will be instrumental in delivering Quanticate client services within the Clinical Trial, Research, Pharmaceuticals spaces.
Working at Quanticate offers a career with variety, exposure to clients, and an excellent culture of learning, development and career transformation.
You will be part of an inclusive and diverse organisation that has adapted and innovated for over 28 years. Our senior level roles are key to the quality of our deliverables. They perform the direct validation of other programmers’ work and support, train, and mentor Quanticate juniors and peers alike. Initiatives such as the on-going delivery of R training powers our programmers with the tools and technical expertise to adapt to an ever-changing industry.
We offer remote working from anywhere in the United Kingdom with hybrid, flexible and on-site options. A warm welcome awaits you in our Manchester City and Hitchin - Hertfordshire locations.
Objective/Role mission statement
- To deliver technical expertise in support of project deliveries, and the training and development of programming personnel.
- To provide project and technical support, or line management support in the preparation and review of highquality programming deliverables and documentation, as well as the processes and standards required.
- To provide best-in-class, high quality, efficient support that ensures delivery in line with Quanticate/client standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes.
- To ensure all applicable regulatory requirements are met and guidelines followed on behalf of the client and Quanticate.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstratable SAS programming knowledge (R, SPSS, SQL, ADaMS would be beneficial)
- Experience of clinical/pharmaceutical drug development and associated ICH/GCP guidelines
- Experience reviewing clinical documents, e.g., Protocol, SDTM, eCRF, SA.
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards
- Experience delivering SAS training/workshops and other programming-related training sessions
What we offer you
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Fully remote +hybrid options - Rural and City locations including Hitchin, Manchester
- Flexible working hours
- Life Cover
- Extensive training culture
- Employee wellbeing support to all staff