To provide a high level of executive support to the EVP, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) & Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- To act as a liaison between the COO and employees to follow up on any enquires, outstanding issues, outstanding forms etc.
- To act as a liaison between the CCO and employees to follow up on any enquires, outstanding issues, outstanding forms etc.
- To be the first point of contact in the CCO’s and COO’s absence.
- To take full responsibility for the coordination and management of the CCO’s and COO’s diary.
- To manage the CCO emails, faxes and post taking action where appropriate.
- To manage the COO emails, faxes and post taking action where appropriate.
- To arrange and co-ordinate any functional or client meetings as requested including conference calls. To manage the booking of meeting rooms, set up, agenda content and cancellations/rescheduling as required.
- To arrange and co-ordinate any off site kick off meetings for clients where appropriate. To manage the booking of external meeting rooms , set up, agenda content (if required) and cancellations/rescheduling as required.
- To attend any meetings as requested and take minutes/document actions where required.
- To ensure that the CCO & COO have all the appropriate documents printed (agenda’s, minutes, presentations etc.) for all meetings (internal and external).
- To assist and support the CCO & COO with any projects they maybe working on e.g. preparing presentations, reports, proposals etc.
- For the COO Collate all Month End Reporting information within agreed timelines for the Operational Management Team to produce Board Reports and Month End Review slides by agreed timelines.
- To be responsible and accountable for daily and accurate completion of timesheets.
- Run and issue required weekly and monthly PPMS reports for KPI reporting.
To be qualified to an appropriate standard
And/or: Educated to a good level with excellent levels of numeracy and literacy.
To have experience in a similar role
To have excellent organisation skills
To be able to work under pressure
To be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
To have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to communicate with all levels within the company
To be IT literate- be able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
To be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
To be approachable and friendly