Qualified minimally to MSc level in Statistics or equivalent.
Ten or more years’ experience working as a statistician, ideally including at least 3 years in the CRO environment.
In order to be successful in this role, it is anticipated that the job holder will have relevant experience within the CRO pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong statistical skills enabling provision of statistical advice and document review across a broad range of statistical applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development.
- Proven leadership and management skills promoting motivation and empowerment of others in order to accomplish individual, team and organizational objectives.
- Good commercial understanding with the ability to interface and work closely with all other business functions.
- Good knowledge of SAS and experience with other statistical software.
- Experience in successfully managing escalated issues.
- Experience in successful implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, liaison and project management skills.
- Proven ability to lead projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability in client relation management.
- Ability to communicate complex statistical issues to non-statisticians.
- Significant experience in more than two study phases, with excellent knowledge and understanding of all phases.
- Multiple therapeutic area experience.