- High Level of technical knowledge in support of project deliveries and training development of Programming personnel.
- Develop technical support, mentoring and guidance in the preparation and review of high quality programming deliverables and documentation, as well as the processes and standards required, to both colleagues and clients.
- Provide high‑quality, timely support that conforms to current Quanticate (or client-specific) standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes, as well as applicable regulatory requirements and/or guidelines on behalf of the client.
- Ensure high levels of customer care are provided.
- Deliver excellent customer care in support of genuine value and a great customer experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development and associated ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Comprehensive understanding of current Quanticate, and client-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes, as well as applicable regulatory requirements and/or guidelines on behalf of the client.
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards.
- Develop skills in mentoring in area of technical expertise.
- Ability to work with different teams, functions, and across sites, as required with minimum supervision.
- Ability to review clinical documents, e.g. protocol, CRF and SAP.
- Perform other reasonable programming tasks as requested by management.
- Follow appropriate Project Management procedures.
- Work to the appropriate standards of the project.
- Develop SAS programming knowledge to an advanced level with expected results in SAS competency test
- Ability to work independently as a programmer.
- Develop programming expertise and support within the function on programming standards, processes and procedures.
- When required, the programmer should fulfil project responsibilities at the level of Manager for single studies. This will be under supervision.
- Provide high quality deliverables and appropriate communication to the client within expected timelines and budget as directed by the Project Lead.
- Ability to represent the company at external conferences and forums, from a clinical programming perspective.
- Contribute to SAS training and workshops and other programming-related training sessions as applicable.
- Continuous acquirement of SAS and other appropriate programming expertise within pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Preferred 6-8 years’ programming experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry or medical sector.
- Knowledge and experience on pharmaceutical industry and requirements for delivery of clinical trials.
- Preferably have programming experience covering activities from study set-up to final reporting
- Should have PC skills, good knowledge of statistical software packages (particularly SAS), good organisational skills, good communication skills (oral and written), excellent analytical skills, works well as part of a team, and has a continuous improvement mentality and a good attention to detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed